fa 100mm f2.8 macro or fa 77m f1.8 ltd

trying to decide between the two as I can’t afford both – do I want a
faster, smaller limited lens or a slower, larger lens with macro?

I don’t have a macro lens that I am happy with, BUT I really am loving using
my fa 50mm f1.7 as a “leave on the body all the time” lens right now, and am
thinking that the  FA77mm would be awesome for this purpose with just a bit
more reach for portraits.

However, not sure if I would like the 0.7m minimum focus of the 77mm.

Decisions, decisions!  What are your thoughts guys and gals?

t.x.