Tanya.

I have both, but don't use either as much as i should.

I like my 77 ltd, and my 100 f2.8 is hit and miss for me. Not sure if
sending it in with my K10D to have them adjust to the 100 would help
or not. My images are not as sharp as others i have seen.

I do have the DA F 50 f2.8 macro which i really like. Not quite the FL
your look at but nice and sharp

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.