On 4/21/2010 1:33 PM, John Sessoms wrote:
From: Bob Sullivan
Dave,
Try explaining in simple short sentences.
I ordered A and
I ordered 2X B
I paid for A and 2X B
I recieved A in package 1 and
I recieved 1X B in package 2
You owe me a second 1X B.
Please send now.
Regards,  Bob S.

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 9:45 AM, David J Brooks <pentko...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So, i think i've been pretty good about this order i have with them
> but their latest email got me pissed of, and was reflected in my
> reply.
>
> About 8 weeks ago i decided to buy from Link-delight, two of the
> swivel flash head brackets and flash umbrella combos they sell, and
> two radio triggers that had a few good reviews. Price was good, and i
> had ordered some cables from them late last year and all went well.
>
> About 10 days later two packages arrived. One for the triggers and
> one, i thought, with the two umbrellas and swivels. Unfortunatlely the
> second package only had one umbrella and flash head unit.
> I sent of an email to let them know. I keep getting emails back saying
> their records show two packages were sent, and did i get them both. I
> keep trying to tell them both arrived but one was short.
> I then get another similar email.
>
> Today, after sending 3 emails in the past 7 days, i received an email
> from them. They just want to know if i have received my two packages,
> as their records show they have been delivered.
>
> My reply was blunt and to the point: Yes i have received them, but the
> ?order was short one umbrella and flash head. Please send, or refund
> my money so i can buy one from some one else.
>
> I also said i would not buy from them any more or recommend them.
>
> Am i basically F&&*ked here or do you think i have a chance to get my
> missing piece. I even sent them pictures of the order that arrived and
> packaging, as they requested.
>
> Should havebought from 2dreammaker in NYC in stead of China.
>
> I'll have to check and see if they have a feed back page on the web site
>
> Dave

I think you're basically screwed, although it doesn't seem to be intentional. Sounds like they're just dumber than a box of rocks.

It could be a language problem, they might be more than smart enough in Chinese.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}