I recieved the packages they sent, just one was short. Seems i might
have convinced them now the order was short. A different person has
emailed me  today saying' warehouse made a may mistake and please wait
solution on way." That sounds good to me.
Eight weeks and countinmg

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.