You can find it here...

http://tinyurl.com/qv7hrk*
*
-p*

*On 4/23/2010 1:13 PM, John Sessoms wrote:
From: Paul Sorenson
One of the problems with Norton is that it's a bitch to get rid of everything it leaves on your system when you uninstall it. Symantec made available a removal tool to get rid of all the little bits and pieces after you do a conventional uninstall. But...you need to (1), know that bits and pieces are left after a normal uninstall, (2), know that a removal tool exists, and (3), find the tool so you can use it.

I'll have to look into that. The machine Norton was installed on is currently not connected to the internet, and is actually spending most of its time powered off, so the uninstall hasn't actually come up.

The machine I was using for internet that has Norton on it had a hard-drive failure & will require a complete rebuild before it needs any kind of anti-virus, so there's no problem with uninstalling it there either. ;-D

01:31:00