It probably isn't stuck. You don't remove the adapter using the camera body release. Looking at the camera from the front there are two cutouts in the adapter. Inside one of them, I don't remember which you should see a black spring clip. You should be able to do this with your fingernail but a small screwdriver or pen knive blade works as well. Press the spring clip away from the camera body towards the adapter. while turning the adapter to the left as if removing a lens. It should release and pop right out.