Thank you, Paul!

That shot is a big part of the reason I almost never go anywhere without my camera, and carry it over my shoulder even when I just step into a convenience store for a minute or two. I've been in that same location (my favorite watering hole, next door) at the same time nearly every Friday night for years and never noticed the light coming through the glass like that before, and haven't seen it since. You just never know.

-- Walt