Many thanks, Brian!

I'm pretty sure I won't get too discouraged by the inevitable rejections. A big part of the reason that I post PESO's is simply to make sure I'm being objective. Even when I really, really like a shot, I tend not to trust my judgment. So, I post them here to see what others might see that I don't. And, like the proverbial dawn hanging has a way of focusing the mind, uploading an image and posting the link to PDML has a way of making you keenly aware of every tiny flaw in an image the moment it's too late to cancel the send.

And, at least 95% of the time when I get suggestions or criticism on a shot, it's something I agree with -- in many cases noticed myself, but wanted confirmation of it from objective eyeballs. Whatever makes me a better photographer is worth any ego-bruising I might suffer in the process.

Thanks again!

-- Walt