On Oct 29, 2010, at 10:47 AM, Walter Gilbert wrote:

 Thanks, Paul.

I'm not sure it'd be worth the hassle. I've talked to Chrysler a few times and everyone I've spoken to doesn't seem too concerned with customer satisfaction.

Of course, I haven't told any of them that the media were on hand and captured it in video, or that I have it in pictures. Maybe that would "light a fire under 'em" as it were. ;-)

-- Walt

The pictures won't make a difference. Neon and Plymouth have both been gone for a long time. No one cares.

The only thing that might help would be a history of problems with whatever it was that caused the fire, and, better yet, a history of settlements.
Paul