My preferred work flow has been (and Id like to continue) loading the RAW files to a folder named for the shooting date, extracting jpgs which I save in the same folder. Then I look at a slide show for possible things to work on, show, etc.

Id like to do that with the PEFs. Neither Elements 5.0 or Canon zoom browser (of course not) will show me thumbs of the RAW files. So when I"m looking to open files in Elements I can see the jpg associated with the raw - the numbers are kept the same... and easily browse and review the thumbs and pull out the RAwS.

Do I need special software for this? Or is it part of The Pentax browse or Lab and I'm just not seeing it? If I have jpgs of all my raw files I can use anything I want to browse 'em...

Thanks,
ann