The Pentax software can do this also, but not in all versions. I have
version 4.0 installed, where it works as follows:

In the Browser, select the PEFs you want to export, then go to the
File menu and click "process Multiple Files". This will bring up a
dialogue box where you can select a lot of stuff. Make sure you look
at the JPEG file settings at the bottom. Just launch the process by
clicking "Save", and you're done.
Almost.
 If you do a lot of files, prepare a cup of tea and enjoy it before
checking. :-)

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/