OK - so,  apparently I was in 4 years ago...  I got a note today...

I'm preparing some stuff to load...
while reading through the faq I came up with this line

"It is the sole responsibility of the submitting photographer to obtain a written release
from any _recognizable_ [emphasis mine] person in a submitted photo."

Just so ya know I wasn't just being paranoid about the model release thingy a couple of weeks (or more) ago.

I know I can submit stuff I took with film... and somewhere I thought I saw a line that said something about stating
that a photo is scanned... but now I can't find that ...

So you film guys, where did you put that info? I'm pretty much planning on loading older stuff first... no reason to load the max amount allowed per week all at once is there?

Finally, they want you to link to the gallery if anything you have on your web page is in their gallery too... I'm guessing it is ok to do that in, say, the section of my web page where the ones they have too are displayed?

T I A

ann