On 18/01/2011 10:01 AM, P. J. Alling wrote:
Now that it's been decided that it's alright to have mercury in Light Bulbs when will we get our mercury batteries back?

Yeah, that's pretty funny actually.
Ceiling Voice says:
"Did you know that compact florescent light bulbs contain mercury and as a result should not be thrown out with your household trash? As a service to our customers and to help the environment, we have instituted a CFL recycling program at our stores across Canada. Just bring in your expired CFL bulb, put it in a recycling bag and put it into the recycling bin. Your CFL will be recycled in a responsible manner."