Paul,

Regarding the last sentence in your comment, more specifically,
the word "anything".
 Can you sell merchandise (a T-shirt or a calendar) with a photo of
a celebrity you snapped on a city street or at a public event?
The way I read the book (and other materials), - that would be a
violations of the existing laws.

Igor