I donno a bowl of reds, (Seconal), maybe it was too deep...

On 3/23/2011 7:20 PM, mike wilson wrote:
On 23/03/2011 21:43, P. J. Alling wrote:
I plan to find a DSLR image with a lot of reds and hit it with a
Kodachrome 25 action. It doesn't really look that much like Kodachrome
to me, but I can't find my slides, and haven't got my film scanner set
up, ... "I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough
money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old
friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an
earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO
GOD! "

A picture of Belushi face-down in a bowl of cocaine would be a classic KC image.