I could probably count my rolls of Kodachrome on one hand.  I shot
TriX through high school and college, didn't shoot much through the
early 80's, and switched to Fuji- and Kodacolor when my daughter was
born.  I was mostly a snapshot, and I needed the latitude I could get
from print film for  dark gyms, etc,  Slides just required a level of
skill and flashes that I didn't/couldn't use for family shots.  When I
did feel artistic, the print film was in the camera, my only camera,

--
Steve Desjardins