The pounding you guys have been taking is amazing. Hang in there! Our thoughts are with you. Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Mann" <d...@multisport.net.nz>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2011 10:52 PM
Subject: GESO: Not again...

Just a few snapshots of liquefaction that occurred in our neighbourhood from today's 5.5 and 6.0 aftershocks.

This is about all I found so it's actually a lot better than we had in February. No damage to our house or its contents.

I have a glass of Gentleman Jack in me. I think my spelling is doing well so I probably haven't quite had enough ;)

http://www.multi.net.nz/quake-jun-13/

I was out on my lunch break for the 5.5 so I was walking around at ground level. I knew it was fairly big but nothing to really worry about. The 6.0 was quite intense. We're on the upper level of a two-storey building and it shakes enough when trucks go past. I was starting to wonder if the building was going to fall apart. It'd be the strongest shaking I've ever experienced. We all went home after that one.

Cheers,
Dave