From: MPozzi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 9:43 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FA 20 - 35 and 17-35 DOF

Sorry to interject but as someone's already asked
about this lens (which I am really interested in) I am
also curious about the depth of field for
FA 20 - 35 in particular, but also the 17-35.

Not having any lenses that go below 24mm, and wanting
to have tpossibility to blur background beyond 2-3
meters behind tghe subject which is close, I was
wondring how these 2 lenses fared.

Michele