On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Paris, Leonard wrote:
> If his pictures were used, they must have been pretty good.  He may also
> have inadvertently shot at ISO 400.  Not unheard of, even among pros.

Len,

I'm not knocking the man BTW and I am certainly not dissing his pictures!
I just wondered if there was some bit of wisdom about Provia 100F that
everyone knew and I didn't. It would certainly be a lot cheaper for a
mere mortal like me to push it two stops than buy 400F.

>From the notes not all the pictures are taken at the same time of year,
so that points to him pushing the film out of choice. Maybe as Aaron
said, there was just no Provia 400F at the time?

Chris