I've been using PNY Class 10 cards lately, I have a number of Sandisk class 4 cards for backup. However the only two cards I had problems with were Sandisk when their cases separated and I lost the write protect tabs. I used them in the *ist-Ds with a bit of tape over the gap. The tolerances in the K20D's card slot were too tight for me to get away with that.