Den 28. aug. 2012 kl. 09:33 skrev "Bob W" <p...@web-options.com>:

>> And this is because before the iPhone, every single cellphone out there
>> was an utter piece of junk. Terrible UI's; hard to sync to address
>> books;
>
> this is simply not true. I had a couple of smartphones for years before the
> iPhone. They ran Windows Mobile and synced perfectly with Outlook on my
> desktop, and had pretty much all the functionality I have now on my Android
> phone. In fact, they synched far better than the Android. The advantages of
> the newer stuff are better wifi (wireless sync is good) and better internet.
> But the older phones had good operating systems for their day and for the
> technology available back then, like needing a stylus for screen touching.

Well, I had two HTC Windows Mobile phones at work befor switching to iPhone and
don't want to express my experience with them in writing. Both mechanically and
in software/UI they s.... Synching with outlook was in fact easier with iPhone
4.

Even our anti-Apple guy responsible for the data system gave up HTC this
summer. About one year after everyone else.

DagT