Thank you, Christine.

I've watched a few of the lynda.com already via Adobe's web site and found them pretty informative, so I'll look into joining up for a month, or so.

So far, I do like Lightroom quite a bit as it has a lot of the functions I used in both Picasa and IrfanView (with old 8BF Photoshop plugins). I've still got some familiarizing to do, obviously. But, so far, it seems pretty intuitive.

Thanks again!

-- Walt