From: William Robb

On 04/10/2012 9:08 AM, Tom C wrote:

With the theoretical Pentax scenario, I wouldn't have been spending my
money on a K-5II/S anyway if I was really hoping for a FF, especially
if I already had a K-5. Not announcing an 'in-development' FF model
(if one existed), wouldn't generate many more K-5II/S sales IMO. It
could likely just cause potential buyers to look elsewhere.

You seem to be saying that Pentax is damned if it does, and damned if it
doesn't.

Ain't that the way things *usually* work?