Every time I go to Central Camera on Wabash here in Chicago, the guys behind
the counter always say the same thing:  "You're the only Pentax shooter in
Chicago!"  Makes me giggle, but it's also sad too.  The K5 is a fantastic
camera.  It should be selling like hot cakes in camera stores.  Cheers,
Christine