I 'solved' my problem by editing the CameraRaw.dll. Overwrote a lens I won't
ever have with my information and set the lens id to '8 8'.

CameraRaw, although it reads the .lcp files, doesn't use that information on
import as far as I can tell. It uses its internal idea of lenses for that.
Seems like a silly design error since everything they need is already in the
index.dat file for the lenses.

FYI for anyone who wants to plays with these profiles, they are stored in 3
possible places. AppData, ProgramData and Program Files on Win7/8. The ones
in ProgramData arrive there if you have PS or PSE.

Thank you Peter for getting me started in the right direction.

Gerrit