We are getting ready for a 90 day cruise and have to bring a WG2 and a K5
charger along. Also a K100D but it uses aa rechargeables. Not wanting to
pack 2 cords, let alone use 2 outlets in a cabin that usually only has one.
I thus want to drive 2 chargers off 1 cord, with a bit of soldering and then
glueing the 2 together.

We'll again probably be the only Pentax shooters on the ship of 1200 ppl. On
last years World Voyage we were the only ones on the ship with Pentax
cameras visible.

Gerrit