You can buy search-and-replace plug-ins for LR. But even better, you can rename
within LR.
For the new name use [LRC0]+[OriginalFilenumber] or[
DDMMYYYY]+[LRC0]+[OriginalFilenumber]

Which doesn't solve your original gripe/puzzlement, but simple renaming would
let you move on and obsess about something else (;->

stan