on 2013-04-15 2:12 Larry Colen wrote
What photos are you losing because your gear isn't performing well enough, or
because it doesn't have a feature that you need?

not lost photos per se, but i think the mechanics of getting photos off the camera and doing something useful with them is the most cumbersome, limiting aspect of my gear; sometimes i choose i take photos with my phone instead of the k-5 hanging on my hip because it is so much quicker to communicate those photos, or even to get them to my desktop and put them into a blog post, etc.