I have a Canon T2. I've had it about a year, and  am still learning it,
because I haven't shot with it that much.

1.  Sometimes the shutter doesn't release in low light. So I usually
increase the  shutter speed in those situations. I haven't played that much
with
increasing  the ISO yet. This camera is supposed to do fairly well in low
light. So I am  slowing learning in what situations I will need to work more on
resetting  shutter speed and ISO. I am not sure that there is a real issue
with the camera  yet, it's probably more me and my learning curve. I am also
used to having some  annoyances with any camera, so I haven't noticed
anything more than that, so  far.

2. I am eyeing the Canon 6D, 20 mp full-frame. Very attracted. But a  bit
pricey for me at this time. And probably just enough bigger than my camera
that it is too big. But I am still very attracted. So I am still not sure
which  way I am going to jump, to a full-frame or to a smaller camera. I've
never shot  with a range finder and am very unsure if some of the digital range
finder types  would work for me. Especially since I tend to shoot at the
telephoto end more  than the wide format end. However, I am unloading my
lenses that were made  specifically for the smaller digital sensor. I have one
left. All the rest of my  lenses were made for the standard SLR format.

3. Weight is my biggest  issue and always will be. I bought an across the
body camera strap (a cheaper  one, not Black Rapid, but still with a slight
curve better for the female chest.  :-)). I have had it for a while and still
not attached it to the camera. But it  is another thing for me to explore
on cutting down on carting around too much  weight. Increasingly I am not
taking shots because the weight is a hinderance. I  just signed up for another
camera class to jump start my photography, and over  the next several months
I will find out if the strap helps or if it's finally  time for me to make
another switch.

Marnie

In a message dated  4/15/2013 1:12:57 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,