On Thu, 18 Apr 2013 09:04:12 +0200
AlunFoto - Jostein Øksne <p...@alunfoto.no> wrote:

> In what ways do you foresee that you could better yourself as a
> photographer? Is it all about Pentax releasing the camera of your
> dreams, or do you have another muse for your creativity?

i think the lack of a vision. of what i want to do with photography, of
what i want to convey through my photography. my attitude is piecemeal
and it shows. i also think it stands too separated from my other
concerns/worldview as a person. perhaps the reason why i haven't done
much photography in months and why am in no hurry to upgrade from my
k200d. it's a long hard struggle.... :)