On Tue, Jun 04, 2013 at 02:14:43PM -0500, Walt wrote:
> Well, crap. ;)
>
> On the plus-side, when I finally learn manual flash well enough to
> get consistent and reasonably predictable results, I'll be set!

It is my experience that it is far easier to get consistent and reliably
predictable results with manual flash than it is with automatic flash.

When you put a flash on manual, you know what it's going to do, with the
possible exception of Pentax flashes which have a tendency to spontaneously
decide that you don't really know what you need.

--
Larry Colen                  l...@red4est.com         http://red4est.com/lrc