On Wed, Jun 19, 2013, Brian Walters wrote:

> LightZone is open source photo editing software that was originally
> available as a commercial application.  It takes an unconventional
> approach to editing, which probably contributed to its demise.
>
> Anyway, the source code was released as open source last year and a
> team has been working on updating it to handle RAW files from recent
> cameras (it can also edit jpgs).

Thanks!  I've been trying to get into Darktable, but it's a bit heavy for
my needs (especially because it also has very little file management
capability, which I need to deal with the 14K photos from my cruise).
Anyone have other suggestions for a Linux RAW editor/manager?
--
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                        http://rule6.info/