On 28/08/2013 2:37 PM, Dario Bonazza wrote:
Darren Addy wrote:

The HD Limiteds were on NO roadmap, which goes to show how valuable
those roadmaps are.

My reply:

Well, the HD Limiteds are hardly new lenses worth of being in the roadmap, just like the many incarnations of the 18-55 & 50-200 kit lenses. Put them in a roadmap and you'll only fool and disappoint customers when they finally show up. I agree with Pentax that only new designs have to be in the roadmap.

Darren Addy also wrote:

That lens roadmap and $5 will get you a small coffee and free Wi-Fi at
any Starbucks in the country.

My reply:

Not a bad thing, I'm going to try it next time ;)

Dario

Don't bother, the only thing that sucks worse than Starbucks is a whore that you could also buy for the aforementioned $5.

bill