but -- this isn't Slot canyon - it is Valley of Fire..
Or did I miss a link somewhere...

ann

On 12/3/2013 22:13, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
Please come back and try again …  ;-)

Seriously, Slot Canyon is like Yosemite: it's photographed to distraction by
thousands of photographers every year. It's pretty hard to get a fresh
viewpoint on such an over-represented site without a lot of time to study
what's been done, the site, reflecting on it, and coming in with very fresh
eyes… !