I didn't scroll down... Jostein does show a canyon called slot Canyon... but there are lots of slot canyons, actually - the one I always think of is Antelope Canyon near PAGe, AZ as the most photographed - and beautiful..

I know Valley of Fire but never did a slot canyon hike that I recall..
Wish I had.

http://www.americansouthwest.net/slot_canyons/index.html

ann