Yes, I said that, and of course:

1) I was talking about adults, although lord knows kids much younger than her
have been sexualized through kiddie beauty pageants and the like, and,

2) I was talking about society's view of nudity not my personal view.

That being said there is obviously nothing wrong or sexual about this photo.

Sometimes I think that people do crap like this in hopes that some people will
get all up-in-arms and yell and scream about political correctness run amok. So
yes, an obviously stupid decision that we can all tut-tut about and shake our
heads at and wonder what the hell they were thinking.

But in the end what does it mean or prove? And what does it have to do with our
earlier thread on nudity and sexualization and disparity in gender portrayals?

Here's a question you may want to ask: would we all be crowing were this a
photo of a 21 year old with a skinny waist and 36 inch bustline? Would anyone
dare say there's nothing sexual about that photo?

Cheers,

frank

Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:
>On the subject of some people finding any nudity to be sexual:
>http://thefeministbreeder.com/why-subscribe/tfb-banned-facebook/

“Analysis kills spontaneity.” -- Henri-Frederic Amiel