I believe you missed my point Larry. The tut-tutting and head-shaking are about
FB's decision to flag the photo and suspend the account. I'm fine with the
photo, as I suspect every reasonable person would be.

However, you think a barechested adult male is viewed the same way as a
barechested female? Really?

Is that why we've fetishized the female breast? Is that why Hooters is one of
the most successful bar/restaurant chains in North America? Is that why women
pay thousands (sometimes funded by their salivating male partners) to enhance
the size of their breasts for no functional advantage whatsoever?

I'm not saying that that the female breast is "dirty" or obscene or anything of
the sort.

But to say that they aren't sexualized or that there's no difference between
the male and the female chest is naive at best, disingenuous at worst.

Cheers,
frank