I *always* wait for at least the first bug-fix update to a new OS
rather than installing it the moment it becomes available. If you
install a "point zero" OS you are basically an unpaid,  real world,
beta tester for the company. There's a reason they call it the
bleeding edge.

--
I don't have a problem with idiots.
I have a problem with the fact that they have an internet connection.