Hi Philip:  we're deep in the Apple Ecosystem and enjoying it, though I admit
it took me a bit to make the adjustments--both hardware and software, but I'm a
stronger user now, and when I have to use Windows I absolutely hate it.

Have fun with your new system. It may be a little frustrating at first as you
make the transitition, but hang in there. It's really worth it.
Cheers, Christine

Sent from my iPad