Oh, Ann, it has nothing to do with geography. It is merely a progress of Gazans in terms of rocketry... Previously their rockets couldn't fly as far, not they fly twice as far, all the way to Haifa. Though to get to Haifa they will need to strain themselves a bit.

Thank you for your kind words...

Boris