The real question here IMO, is how often one would really need to print 2x3 meters? So far I haven't seen a real need to upgrade from K-5 (the original). In fact I am very much satisfied by 12mp of Ricoh GXR-M.

That said, the fact the tech is constantly moving forward is a great thing.

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com