Bruce,

Thank you, this is very helpful clarification.

I've been using the Clarity control, and have always been tempted to
lookup what it actually does (last night was the most recent time when I thought to google it). I never tried to use the adjustment brush for "clarity", I usually use it for adjustements of exposure/brightness.

Igor

Sat Sep 13 08:31:03 EDT 2014