Ralf
I don't see much flare in the night pictures I have taken with the 15

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gnjd82fijffi9lt/AACBX9s4oEpWajDqKbM-MYjta?dl=0

You do get a starburst effect - perhaps that's what you mean?
Admittedly most of these are at dusk rather than night and there does
seem to a little flare in second last one from the moon and that was
the one shot in here that really was at night.

Alastair