Quoting Malcolm Smith <rrve...@virginmedia.com>:

Backdrop: Over the last four years, I've reduced the number of lenses I've
owned by about 90%. The acquisition of this lens, if recommended, would
allow me to sell on three more lenses which cover portions of this range. I
would rather have a very small handful of lenses I use frequently, than some
that get used twice a year. I'm also aware that my next camera will have a
full frame sensor and no doubt, I'll be wanting to buy new lenses for that.

So, are folk here who have this lens happy with it?

Ralf has just posted a few PESOs taken with it.  He seems happy.

I have the earlier version. I don't use it all that often but I have some quite acceptable shots with it.

--
Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters