Ralf R Radermacher wrote:

> I most certainly am, so far.
>
> Haven't been able to do any serious shoot-out with my other lenses
> because of the darned wind that's still strong enough to rattle even my
> sturdy Berlebach wooden tripod. I'm seriously fed up with this weather.
> Then again, that's my prob and I could have spent the holidays on the
> Canarys if I had wanted eternal sunshine.
>
> Trouble is I find eternal sunshine so eternally boring. :-)
>
> The forecasts say the wind will take a break after Xmas, so stay tuned.

I'll have one of these lenses in my hand within the next two weeks, and I'll
now be able to sell on three more. Thanks for the replies.

As for the wind, I'm hoping that the modifications I made to the fence
panels after the storm last year hold! All I can hear is them rattling away
at night and I can't imagine using a tripod in these gusts at all.

Malcolm