A message I attempted to send when it would have been timely. I’m resending as
it remains true.

> On Dec 23, 2014, at 4:09 AM, Malcolm Smith <rrve...@virginmedia.com> wrote:
>
> Over the last four years, I've reduced the number of lenses I've
> owned by about 90%. The acquisition of this lens, if recommended, would
> allow me to sell on three more lenses which cover portions of this range. I
> would rather have a very small handful of lenses I use frequently, than some
> that get used twice a year.

I have only a few lenses already. There is some duplication, and one, said to
be a good one, that I hardly use at all. Within the next couple months I will
have still fewer lenses.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"What does it mean...that the world is so beautiful?"

- Mary Oliver