It's all arrived and tested. After years of playing with so many Pentax bodies
and lenses, this is my favorite Pentax kit of all:

  https://flic.kr/p/AfvZpS

Pentax K-01 Marc Newsom in Yellow
FA43mm f/1.9 Limited in Pewter with Voigtländer 75mm optical finder
DA21mm f/3.4 Limited in Black with Voigtländer 35mm optical finder

It's exactly what I like to shoot with, fits in a tiny bag, weighs almost
nothing, and makes very very nice photos!

All Hail the Pentaxian!

Wisdom is what's left after we've run out of personal opinions.