On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 8:22 PM, Mark Roberts
<postmas...@robertstech.com> wrote:
> I find the LCD > great for street photography; people don't pay as much
> attention to
> you because you look like less of a "serious photographer".
>
> For travel use (bicycle, motorcycle and hiking in my case) the K-01
> would be my pick. For general photography (if I were to have only one
> camera) I'd go with the SLR.

That is exactly my feelings.  I use the K-01 for street photography,
snaps of people at an event, and some travel when photography is not a
prime purpose of the excusion, and my SLT (K-5 II S) for general
photography, macros, landscapes, etc.

Dan Matyola