El 30/10/2015 a las 0:37, Sandy Harris escribió:

My rig is rather similar. I have 21 Limited & DA 50 1.8. My current
body is a K100D, but I want to upgrade when budget allows.

I was thinking K-S2. Compared to K-01 it is over 100g heavier, but has
a viewfinder, articulated screen & built-in wifi. Of course I could
look for a K-01 instead & that would likely be cheaper. Does anyone
have comments on the choice?

I've had a K-S2 for a pair of months. It's a wonderful camera, although adapting to the user interface and ergonomics has been a challenge for me, as I have been shooting with a K-7 (which I still have and use) for many years. I think it would be a very good choice, it is a fast and responsive camera with an excellent sensor and the same focusing system of the K-5IIs, and it also has the slightly improved viewfinder of the K-3. Compared with the K100D, it is an enormous upgrade.