Igor PDML-StR wrote:

>Larry Colen wrote:
>
>> A series of tutorials showing how to screw up your photos in lightroom.
>> http://petapixel.com/2016/05/09/10-common-lightroom-mistakes-fix-avoid/
>
>Sorry, Larry, but I do not appreciate the presentation (even though there
>is some reasonable rational behind it.):
>Too much fluff/hype and very little essence.
>All of that could be summarized in one sentence:
>"Do not OVERDO!"  or "Use your head, you stupid!".

Ten videos of 4-10 minutes each for that stuff? It could easily have
been covered in one 5-minute video. This is a prime example of the
misuse of video on the web: Doing it because it's easy to do (just use
screen capture software for the video and real-time narration) rather
than because it's the best way of delivering the message. I see tons
of things like that that are only in video form because those
responsible are too fscking lazy to *write* (as provide a few screen
shots).

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com